The Amarok team is proud to bring you Amarok 2.0.2, codenamed "Only Time Will Tell". It is a stability update for the Amarok 2.0 series.
Our primary focus is on the upcoming 2.1 feature release, but we have fixed a number of the most critical and annoying bugs present in 18.104.22.168.
Get Amarok 2.0.2 while it is fresh, and keep Amarokin'. And remember, good things are on the way! Check our blogs
- Show a statusbar message when loving a lastfm track.
- Show error message when Wikipedia information cannot be retrieved.
Join us in Amarok'ing in a Free World!
- Fix showing of book information from the LibriVox service.
- Don't crash if a script has uncaught exceptions.
- Open ogg files in Amarok when using Dolphin and other file managers.
Patch thanks to Lubos Lunak . (BR 180155)
- Fix podcast episodes not ordered right because of incorrect parsing of
pubdate. (BR 181338)
- Fix crash in tagdialog when editing tracks without an artist. (BR 183180)
- Statistics were not calculated properly in all instances. (BR 182025)
- Compilation fixes on Open Solaris.
- Trim URL before adding a new podcast.
- Add Ok button to the podcast configuration dialog to improve usability.
- Add tooltips to now playing widget icons.
- Fix not possible to download episodes from newly added podcast channel.