Fast Forward to 1.4.7
Yet another bugfix release from the Amarok cave to shorten the time until Amarok 2.0 hits the earth. Our code monkeys have been working very hard to get you an even more polished version of Amarok 'Fast Forward'.
Amarok 1.4.7 includes an improved collection backend as well as a new icon coloring provided by Pasi Lallinaho. The streams we provide got a cleanup to give you the finest and coolest streams available. Of course we have also fixed a bunch of bugs, even though our main focus has moved to Amarok 2.0 development.
In other news: parts of your favorite team will attend FrOSCon in Sankt Augustin, Germany, on August 25th and 26th. So come visit and and say hello. Don't tell anyone but we even have a little surprise for everyone visiting us with a USB stick. Don't forget to bring cookies ;-).
THE CHANGELOG: CHANGES:
- Updated the Cool Streams.
- Improved application icon. Thanks go to Pasi Lallinaho.
- Upgraded SQLite to 3.4.1
- SQL improvements providing optimisations on intensive queries. Patch by Gosta
- Wikipedia artist lookup would freeze Amarok if the artist was not found and the locale was not English. (BR 142764)
- Cannot limit smart playlists to more than 1000 tracks. (BR 148084)
- Fixed the formatting in the "Extended Info" pane for podcasts.
- Don't show "Not Rated" for items rated with half a star. Patch by Tuomas Nurmi
- Copy, don't move items from Cool Streams to folders. (BR 147404)
- Sometimes folders in the playlistbrowser could be lost. (BR 147404)
- NJB devices could have tags corrupted that contained Unicode characters. Patch by Kun Xi
- Show OSD when changing song rating via shortcut. Patch by Tuomas Nurmi
- Show the stars indicating rating with the correct size in the OSD. Patch Patch by Tuomas Nurmi