<h3>amaroK 'Airborne' 1.3.7 released</h3>
The amaroK Team proudly presents - a new update release in the 'Airborne' series. This release focuses on bugfixes, and delivers especially important fixes for users of the Qt 3.3.5 library. Also, users of the Helix audio engine will be delighted about many stability improvements.
Changes Version 1.3.7:
- In the tree view, sort tracks alphabetically first, unless one of the
categories is by album, then sort by track number first. (BR 112830)
- No longer delete Amazon covers every 90 days, instead relying on
RefreshImages to re-download covers every 80 days to comply with
the TOS of the Amazon web service.
- Fix weirdness when overwriting a playlist by dragging a file to the
- When using Year - Album on Collection Browser, if two albums had the
same year, the order would be pseudo-random. Patch by Xepo
. (BR 115584)
- Fix build issue on PCLinuxOS with "cpu_set undeclared".
- Fix crash in helix engine caused by improper reference counting
of the audiostreamresponse object.
- Helix engine no longer declares it is "empty" on a track change
(caused problems with context browser).
- Tag dialog doesn't delete year tags any more when editing multiple
- amaroK would crash or hang when fetching similar artists information
from last.fm (BR 116399)
- Fix memory leak in the helix engine. (BR 116223)
- When changing the database type, the apply button wouldn't be enabled,
and it would be necessary to restart amaroK for it to work properly.
- Fix for regression in Qt 3.3.5, causing amaroK to crash when clearing
the playlist. (BR 116004)
- Zombie directories are removed automatically from the collection
scanner. (BR 115779)
- Dates wouldn't be properly loaded when editing Smart Playlists.
- Number of songs to add when using dynamic mode wouldn't be respected,
if the smartplaylist didn't have a ORDER BY statement. (BR 115860)
- Fix visibility related build problem on some distros.