<h3>amaroK 1.0-beta3 released</h3>
- ADD: Additional volume slider for playlist window.
- ADD: ContextBrowser shows you images and information to the current song/artist. It depends on the collection and is presented as an HTML widget.
- CHG: Improved color handling and visual feedback in the GUI.
- ADD: Global shortcut for play/pause action, as requested by multimedia-keyboard users (BR 79541).
- CHG: Small player-window can be switched off now.
- FIX: CollectionBrowser out of order after scanning.
- FIX: TitleProxy partly rewritten. Should be more compatible with many streams and not be able to freeze the app any longer.
- FIX: When playing a stream with title streaming activated, the track is not marked as playing (BR 79999).
- FIX: Invoking "Track Information" in Collection Browser sometimes crashed the application (BR 80266).
- FIX: In CollectionBrowser's folder setup dialog pressing cancel did not abort (BR 80451). Thanks to Michael Pyne for patch.
- ADD: Option for selecting sound output system (OSS/Alsa). Currently only used with GStreamer engine.
- CHG: Extended and updated handbook, thanks to Mike Diehl .
- ADD: Context menu item "Make Playlist" in Collection Browser generates new playlists on the fly, without the need for drag-and-drop.
- CHG: Renamed several files and folders in the source code tree, resulting in improved code accessibility.